Maz O’Connor is a gifted singer of traditional and self-penned songs.
In 2013 she was nominated for the BBC Folk Awards Horizon Award and selected for a creative fellowship with the English Folk Dance and Song Society at London’s Cecil Sharp House, funded by the BBC Performing Arts Fund. She sings both traditional folk songs and her own compositions, and accompanies her uniquely pure voice with guitar, shruti box, piano and harmonium.
Remember the name because Maz is really going places.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/311672
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.