Maz O’Connor is a gifted singer of traditional and self-penned songs.
In 2013 she was nominated for the BBC Folk Awards Horizon Award and selected for a creative fellowship with the English Folk Dance and Song Society at London’s Cecil Sharp House, funded by the BBC Performing Arts Fund. She sings both traditional folk songs and her own compositions, and accompanies her uniquely pure voice with guitar, shruti box, piano and harmonium.
Remember the name because Maz is really going places.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/311672
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- December 2019
- Closed ~ Closed for New Year.
- January 12: Leon Rosselson ~ One of the most powerful songwriters to emerge from the folk revival.
- January 19: Matthew Crampton ~ A great evening of wonderful singing, stories and some real top notch silliness.
- January 26: Liege & Lief Night ~ A special night celebrating a special album.
- February 2: Teilhard Frost ~ A multi-instrumentalist, specializing in traditional fiddle tunes, with a particular interest in the Appalachian Mountains.
- February 9: Mama's Broke ~ Original songwriting combined with folk traditions create a compelling performance, delivered with heart and raw energy.
- February 16: John Kirkpatrick ~ Master of the squeezebox, wonderful singer and glorious warm hearted performer of all kinds of music.
- Closed ~ Easter