Maz O’Connor is a gifted singer of traditional and self-penned songs.
In 2013 she was nominated for the BBC Folk Awards Horizon Award and selected for a creative fellowship with the English Folk Dance and Song Society at London’s Cecil Sharp House, funded by the BBC Performing Arts Fund. She sings both traditional folk songs and her own compositions, and accompanies her uniquely pure voice with guitar, shruti box, piano and harmonium.
Remember the name because Maz is really going places.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/311672
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- April 2017
- May 7: The Rheingans Sisters ~ Fiddle-singing duo who play it like they mean it.
- May 14: Jimmy Aldridge and Sid Goldsmith ~ Highly acclaimed folk duo who play traditional and original music of the British Isles.
- May 21: Dovetail Trio ~ Familiar narratives and modern themes with infectious energy and a passion for musical heritage.
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- June 4: Stick In The Wheel ~ Local heroes!
- June 11: Rattle on the Stovepipe ~ A trio of master musicians on guitar, banjo and fiddle.
- June 18: Sally Ironmonger & Brian Carter ~ A superb songwriter with a voice that doesn't back down.
- June 25: The E17 Folk Street Party ~ Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party!