Great pals of the club, Ember have been compared to the likes of Indigo Girls, The Be Good Tanyas, Tracy Chapman and Michelle Shocked.
The combination of Welsh songstress Emily Williams and Utah born Rebecca Sullivan is always a treat, and this is their farewell tour so don't miss out on the chance to catch a truly fine act before they take a break.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.