It's great to have a visit from our old pal Hamish Currie.
Originally from the east coast of Scotland Hamish is great guitar player with a glorious range of self written and traditional material from both sides of the border. And some hot ukulele action too!
"...what a great performance he gave us, and such a variety of songs & influences... from Elvis Costello to trad ballads... on guitar, ukulele or solo unaccompanied... All quality material and all performed with deceptive ease and confidence..." - Newport Lyceum Folk Club
This concert replaces Sara Grey & Kieron Means who are unable to appear due to ill health.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.