Long Hill Ramblers
Our old pals Tab Hunter (guitar) and Ben Paley (fiddle) have teamed up with Dan Stewart (banjo and mandolin) and Laura Hockenhull (voice) to form a simpy astonishingly good band.
If you're looking for a gimmick, move along. All the Long Hill Ramblers have to offer is folk music: clear, beautiful vocals, rich harmonies, virtuoso musicianship, and a repertoire drawn from among the finest traditional songs on both sides of the Atlantic.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- October 2019
- November 3: Hunter Muskett ~ Layers of acoustic guitars, a delicate beat and some lush vocal harmonising...
- November 10: Riley Baugus ~ Banjos, Ballads, Stories and Songs of the Southern Appalachians.
- November 17: Dana & Susan Robinson ~ Vivid songwriting and storytelling, with fiddle tunes and banjo grooves...
- November 24: Tommy Sands ~ Legendary singer, songwriter and social activist.
- December 1: Radical Yiddish politics in the songs of the 1880s with Vivi Lachs ~ An unforgettable multimedia presentation.
- December 8: Norfolk Broads ~ From dark tales of murder and seduction, to ballads of love and hope...
- December 15: Christmas Singaround ~ Bring a song, a tune or a story to share.