The Stoneydown Park Festival
Returning to Stoneydown park for what's now our traditional end of season day out.
Our special guests this year are:
Ben Church - songwriter with some stunning guitar playing (http://www.ben-church.co.uk/)
Tandem - Guitar and fiddle duo and New Roots finalists (http://www.tandem-music.co.uk/)
The Swingtime Serenaders - Swing jazz ft. our old pal Peta Webb
As well as that there will be all our regulars, floorsingers plus stalls and real ale from The Rose & Crown
From 2 - 6 at Stoneydown Park, Pretoria Avenue, Walthamstow. Map
- January 2020
- February 2: Teilhard Frost ~ A multi-instrumentalist, specializing in traditional fiddle tunes, with a particular interest in the Appalachian Mountains.
- February 9: Mama's Broke ~ Original songwriting combined with folk traditions create a compelling performance, delivered with heart and raw energy.
- February 16: John Kirkpatrick ~ Master of the squeezebox, wonderful singer and glorious warm hearted performer of all kinds of music.
- February 23: Matt Quinn & Owen Woods ~ Infectious dance tunes from around Europe and Canada.
- March 1: Tim Edey ~ A magical evening of music including folk, jazz, blues, celtic and world music.
- March 8: Union Jill ~ Historical themes and contemporary issues, personal experiences and protest songs.
- March 15: Wizz Jones ~ A guitar legend.
- March 22: Tom McConville ~ One of the leading fiddle players of our time - a world class act!
- March 29: Jackie Oates and John Spiers ~ An evening of enthralling music and humorous banter.