Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland
Jim is a Derry man and one of Ireland's finest traditional singers with an paralleled collection of songs from the Irish source singers.
Ken is from Teesside and part of the legendary Wilson family, but a he is fine singer in his own right with his own strong repertoire of traditional and contemporary songs.
Jim and Ken have known each other for the past fifteen years or so, and have always had a mutual respect for each other's singing and songs.
This will be a fine evening of real folk singing.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/415581
- December 2019
- Closed ~ Closed for New Year.
- January 12: Leon Rosselson ~ One of the most powerful songwriters to emerge from the folk revival.
- January 19: Matthew Crampton ~ A great evening of wonderful singing, stories and some real top notch silliness.
- January 26: Liege & Lief Night ~ A special night celebrating a special album.
- February 2: Teilhard Frost ~ A multi-instrumentalist, specializing in traditional fiddle tunes, with a particular interest in the Appalachian Mountains.
- February 9: Mama's Broke ~ Original songwriting combined with folk traditions create a compelling performance, delivered with heart and raw energy.
- February 16: John Kirkpatrick ~ Master of the squeezebox, wonderful singer and glorious warm hearted performer of all kinds of music.
- Closed ~ Easter