Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland
Jim is a Derry man and one of Ireland's finest traditional singers with an paralleled collection of songs from the Irish source singers.
Ken is from Teesside and part of the legendary Wilson family, but a he is fine singer in his own right with his own strong repertoire of traditional and contemporary songs.
Jim and Ken have known each other for the past fifteen years or so, and have always had a mutual respect for each other's singing and songs.
This will be a fine evening of real folk singing.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/415581
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.