Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland
Jim is a Derry man and one of Ireland's finest traditional singers with an paralleled collection of songs from the Irish source singers.
Ken is from Teesside and part of the legendary Wilson family, but a he is fine singer in his own right with his own strong repertoire of traditional and contemporary songs.
Jim and Ken have known each other for the past fifteen years or so, and have always had a mutual respect for each other's singing and songs.
This will be a fine evening of real folk singing.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/415581
- October 2019
- November 3: Hunter Muskett ~ Layers of acoustic guitars, a delicate beat and some lush vocal harmonising...
- November 10: Riley Baugus ~ Banjos, Ballads, Stories and Songs of the Southern Appalachians.
- November 17: Dana & Susan Robinson ~ Vivid songwriting and storytelling, with fiddle tunes and banjo grooves...
- November 24: Tommy Sands ~ Legendary singer, songwriter and social activist.
- December 1: Radical Yiddish politics in the songs of the 1880s with Vivi Lachs ~ An unforgettable multimedia presentation.
- December 8: Norfolk Broads ~ From dark tales of murder and seduction, to ballads of love and hope...
- December 15: Christmas Singaround ~ Bring a song, a tune or a story to share.