Stoneydown Park Folk Festival
Rounding off our season with our now traditional afternoon folk festival in Stoneydown Park.
There will be stalls, food, beer from the Rose & Crown and rides for the kids and we'll be showcasing some of the artists who'd impressed us in the last year and who we think should be better known.
This years line up includes:
- Ragtime guitar from Andy Mathewson
- Local heroes Iminim
- Shooting Roots finalists: Dylan Cairns-Howarth & Sam Mabbett
- More local heroes: Anna Skodbo & Andy Green
- Hughly rated new guitarist Tom Blackburn
Plus folk club residents and the E17 Session Band.
It kicks off at 2pm and admission is free.
Stoneydown park is on Pretoria Road, E17 and you can see a map here - https://plus.google.com/113896608992214888984/about?gl=uk&hl=en
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.