Stoneydown Park Folk Festival
Rounding off our season with our now traditional afternoon folk festival in Stoneydown Park.
There will be stalls, food, beer from the Rose & Crown and rides for the kids and we'll be showcasing some of the artists who'd impressed us in the last year and who we think should be better known.
This years line up includes:
- Ragtime guitar from Andy Mathewson
- Local heroes Iminim
- Shooting Roots finalists: Dylan Cairns-Howarth & Sam Mabbett
- More local heroes: Anna Skodbo & Andy Green
- Hughly rated new guitarist Tom Blackburn
Plus folk club residents and the E17 Session Band.
It kicks off at 2pm and admission is free.
Stoneydown park is on Pretoria Road, E17 and you can see a map here - https://plus.google.com/113896608992214888984/about?gl=uk&hl=en
- October 2018
- November 4: Intarsia ~ Sway, sing or just soak in the sounds...
- November 11: Armistice Centenary Special - Bob Fox ~ An evening with the Warhorse Songman.
- November 18: Whitechapel Noise - Politics, sex and religion in the Cockney-Yiddish music hall ~ Expect to laugh, cry, singalong and go blimey that's interesting...
- November 25: Trio Dhoore ~ Steamy folk music guaranteed by 3 brothers.
- December 2018