Stoneydown Park Folk Festival
Rounding off our season with our now traditional afternoon folk festival in Stoneydown Park.
There will be stalls, food, beer from the Rose & Crown and rides for the kids and we'll be showcasing some of the artists who'd impressed us in the last year and who we think should be better known.
This years line up includes:
- Ragtime guitar from Andy Mathewson
- Local heroes Iminim
- Shooting Roots finalists: Dylan Cairns-Howarth & Sam Mabbett
- More local heroes: Anna Skodbo & Andy Green
- Hughly rated new guitarist Tom Blackburn
Plus folk club residents and the E17 Session Band.
It kicks off at 2pm and admission is free.
Stoneydown park is on Pretoria Road, E17 and you can see a map here - https://plus.google.com/113896608992214888984/about?gl=uk&hl=en
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 3: Lucy Ward ~ Great songs, a wonderful performer and enough charisma to stop a bullet.
- June 10: Teacups ~ New songs, murder ballads, exotic shanties and traditional songs of love and loss.
- June 17: Summer Singaround
- June 24: Street Party ~ Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party.