The season is turning so come and give us a turn!
Our Christmas singarounds are proving very popular so we thought we'd try another.
No booked guest tonight but please turn up and share a song, a tune, a poem, a monologue or whatever you have.
The theme tonight is "The Seasons" if that helps you focus but do feel free to completely ignore that and do whatever you want!
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.