Since winning Best Newcomer at the BBC Radio 2 Folk Award in 2010, midlands-born singer, guitarist and songwriter Sam Carter has built a stellar reputation and is now spoken of in the same breath as the likes of Martin Simpson, Nic Jones and Chris Wood.
"The finest English-style finger-picking guitarist of his generation" - Jon Boden
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.