Martin Simpson's guitar playing is unsurpassed; he is one of the finest finger pickers and slide pickers of our time and was recently named one of the top artists of the decade by Acoustic Guitar Magazine.
He's also a wonderful singer and songwriter.
Both spell-binding, and highly entertaining, he is a master of his craft.
Advance tickets are available for this evening. Click here to buy online
Admission £12 (£11 unwaged)
- December 2019
- Closed ~ Closed for New Year.
- January 12: Leon Rosselson ~ One of the most powerful songwriters to emerge from the folk revival.
- January 19: Matthew Crampton ~ A great evening of wonderful singing, stories and some real top notch silliness.
- January 26: Liege & Lief Night ~ A special night celebrating a special album.
- February 2: Teilhard Frost ~ A multi-instrumentalist, specializing in traditional fiddle tunes, with a particular interest in the Appalachian Mountains.
- February 9: Mama's Broke ~ Original songwriting combined with folk traditions create a compelling performance, delivered with heart and raw energy.
- February 16: John Kirkpatrick ~ Master of the squeezebox, wonderful singer and glorious warm hearted performer of all kinds of music.
- Closed ~ Easter