Martin Simpson's guitar playing is unsurpassed; he is one of the finest finger pickers and slide pickers of our time and was recently named one of the top artists of the decade by Acoustic Guitar Magazine.
He's also a wonderful singer and songwriter.
Both spell-binding, and highly entertaining, he is a master of his craft.
Advance tickets are available for this evening. Click here to buy online
Admission £12 (£11 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.