Errol Linton is a hugely regarded London based busking bluesman.
The Brixton harmonica blaster, singer and songwriter has made a living playing his highly original and distinctive blues & reggae-flavoured songs for two decades. Now he's starting to get the recognition he deserves.
Brixton blues with a Jamaican twist.
Tonight will feature his full band and is gonna blow the roof off the joint!
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/328480
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.
- November 5: Bonfire Night Singaround ~ Bring a song, a tune, a poem or a story to share.
- November 12: Jody Kruskal ~ One of the best anglo-concertina players on the planet
- November 19: Artisan Row ~ Celebrating the timeless melodic beauty of traditional Irish music and more.
- November 26: Hadrian's Union ~ Eclectic folk rock.
- December 2017