Panic Brothers Reunion Tour
Return of the Panic Brothers!
25 years on from the heyday of the high energy, close-harmony singing duo, Panic Brothers, Reg Meuross and Rich Morton are reuniting.
Reg and Rich have lost none of the musical and lyrical edge which established them as a formidable live act, first on the London pub circuit and then leading to five years of successful touring and TV work, with appearances at Edinburgh, Glastonbury, Sidmouth and most of the major British Festivals and also the comedy circuit.
They gigged widely in the UK and supported numerous and diverse stars such as Chuck Berry, Steve Earle, Roger McGuinn, Steve Marriott, Charlie Louvin, Flaco Jimenez, John Martyn, Richard Thompson and The Housemartins.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/291436
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- January 2020
- February 2: Teilhard Frost ~ A multi-instrumentalist, specializing in traditional fiddle tunes, with a particular interest in the Appalachian Mountains.
- February 9: Mama's Broke ~ Original songwriting combined with folk traditions create a compelling performance, delivered with heart and raw energy.
- February 16: John Kirkpatrick ~ Master of the squeezebox, wonderful singer and glorious warm hearted performer of all kinds of music.
- February 23: Matt Quinn & Owen Woods ~ Infectious dance tunes from around Europe and Canada.
- March 1: Tim Edey ~ A magical evening of music including folk, jazz, blues, celtic and world music.
- March 8: Union Jill ~ Historical themes and contemporary issues, personal experiences and protest songs.
- March 15: Wizz Jones ~ A guitar legend.
- March 22: Tom McConville ~ One of the leading fiddle players of our time - a world class act!
- March 29: Jackie Oates and John Spiers ~ An evening of enthralling music and humorous banter.
- Closed ~ Easter