Panic Brothers Reunion Tour
Return of the Panic Brothers!
25 years on from the heyday of the high energy, close-harmony singing duo, Panic Brothers, Reg Meuross and Rich Morton are reuniting.
Reg and Rich have lost none of the musical and lyrical edge which established them as a formidable live act, first on the London pub circuit and then leading to five years of successful touring and TV work, with appearances at Edinburgh, Glastonbury, Sidmouth and most of the major British Festivals and also the comedy circuit.
They gigged widely in the UK and supported numerous and diverse stars such as Chuck Berry, Steve Earle, Roger McGuinn, Steve Marriott, Charlie Louvin, Flaco Jimenez, John Martyn, Richard Thompson and The Housemartins.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/291436
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 8: Tom Lewis ~ Less like a concert and more like a rowdy party with lots of singing.
- September 15: Alison Sleator ~ An outstanding contemporary and folk singer.
- September 22: Little Toby Walker ~ A roots music fingerstyle guitar virtuoso.
- September 29: Nancy Kerr & James Fagan ~ Two of the biggest names in Folk.
- October 6: Pat Lamanna & Steve Suffet present Pete & Woody - An Unlikely Friendship ~ Marking Pete Seeger's hundredth birthday with people who knew him.
- October 13: The Askew Sisters ~ Two of the foremost performers and interpreters of English folk music.
- October 20: Julie Felix ~ Legendary folk singer with a career stretching back to 1964.
- October 27: Andy Irvine ~ Never tire of the road.
- November 3: Hunter Muskett ~ Layers of acoustic guitars, a delicate beat and some lush vocal harmonising...
- November 10: Riley Baugus ~ Banjos, Ballads, Stories and Songs of the Southern Appalachians.
- November 17: Dana & Susan Robinson ~ Vivid songwriting and storytelling, with fiddle tunes and banjo grooves...
- November 24: Tommy Sands ~ Legendary singer, songwriter and social activist.
- December 1: Radical Yiddish politics in the songs of the 1880s with Vivi Lachs ~ An unforgettable multimedia presentation.
- December 8: Norfolk Broads ~ From dark tales of murder and seduction, to ballads of love and hope...
- December 15: Christmas Singaround ~ Bring a song, a tune or a story to share.