Panic Brothers Reunion Tour
Return of the Panic Brothers!
25 years on from the heyday of the high energy, close-harmony singing duo, Panic Brothers, Reg Meuross and Rich Morton are reuniting.
Reg and Rich have lost none of the musical and lyrical edge which established them as a formidable live act, first on the London pub circuit and then leading to five years of successful touring and TV work, with appearances at Edinburgh, Glastonbury, Sidmouth and most of the major British Festivals and also the comedy circuit.
They gigged widely in the UK and supported numerous and diverse stars such as Chuck Berry, Steve Earle, Roger McGuinn, Steve Marriott, Charlie Louvin, Flaco Jimenez, John Martyn, Richard Thompson and The Housemartins.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/291436
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.