As big a name as there is in folk music and one of the best acoustic guitarsts in the world, Martin Simpson requires no introduction. Advance tickets will be available for this evening which will be standing room only with floorspots by invitation only. Please check back shortly for details. This special evenng is dedicated to the memory of our friend and club blogger Des who died earlier this year and who loved Martins music more than anythng else.
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.