Simply the single most important and influential figure in the post war British folk revival.
From his early days alongside late lamented fiddle genius Dave Swarbrick through chart success with Steeleye Span through to his roles in Waterson:Carthy and countless other collaborations Martin is an astonishing authority on traditional music and a formidable performer.
He's also a really nice guy as well.
NOTE: A few reamaining tickets have been added to online sales but are very limited. There will be no tickets available on the night so please do not attend without a ticket
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- June 2: Woody Guthrie and Old Man Trump with Will Kaufman ~ The story of a folk legend vs a racist landlord...
- June 9: Clarke Buehling ~ The worlds leading authorities on nineteenth century banjo.
- June 16: Elizabeth LaPrelle & Sandy Newlin ~ An evening of utterly authentic Appalachian folk singing.
- June 23: Summer Singaround ~ Bring a song to sing, a tune to play or even a story...
- June 30: The Vicky Martin Memorial Street Party ~ Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party.