Ben Moss & Laurel Swift
Laurel is a well known performer and dancer around the London folk scene. She plays double bass with Gadarene, fiddle with The Gloworms and is a busy folk activist.
We last saw melodian player Ben at our Stoneydown park festival a year or so back. He blew us away then and is now starting to flex his musical muscles.
Having met dancing in Morris Offspring they have developed a punchy, infectious style of playing that defies anyone not to dance and sing along. Ben and Laurel sing a play folk music from a wide variety of sources.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/328484
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.