Ben Moss & Laurel Swift
Laurel is a well known performer and dancer around the London folk scene. She plays double bass with Gadarene, fiddle with The Gloworms and is a busy folk activist.
We last saw melodian player Ben at our Stoneydown park festival a year or so back. He blew us away then and is now starting to flex his musical muscles.
Having met dancing in Morris Offspring they have developed a punchy, infectious style of playing that defies anyone not to dance and sing along. Ben and Laurel sing a play folk music from a wide variety of sources.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/328484
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- April 2017
- May 7: The Rheingans Sisters ~ Fiddle-singing duo who play it like they mean it.
- May 14: Jimmy Aldridge and Sid Goldsmith ~ Highly acclaimed folk duo who play traditional and original music of the British Isles.
- May 21: Dovetail Trio ~ Familiar narratives and modern themes with infectious energy and a passion for musical heritage.
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- June 4: Stick In The Wheel ~ Local heroes!
- June 11: Rattle on the Stovepipe ~ A trio of master musicians on guitar, banjo and fiddle.
- June 18: Sally Ironmonger & Brian Carter ~ A superb songwriter with a voice that doesn't back down.
- June 25: The E17 Folk Street Party ~ Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party!