The E17 Folk Street Party
Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party!
We'll be taking to opportunity to showcase some of the new friends we've made over the year, plus there will be ice cream and beer!
The party runs from 1 to 6 with the music starting about half one.
Here are the guests for this year -
Fantastic melodic modern folk band.
Rimpy & Kuldeep
Sitar and percussion from this highly rated local duo
Proper Morris dancing!
great young singer and musician - "Apocalyptic Blues"!
The Boxwood Chessmen
A joyous mix of Retro, Americana, Jazz, Folk and whatever else comes to mind!
- September 2018
- October 7: Delta Ladies ~ Hillbilly Trance...
- October 14: Dave Peabody & Regina Mudrich ~ An evening of blues and vaudeville songs.
- October 21: Rob Murch and Michelle Holding ~ A rare chance to hear a master banjo player and his star pupil.
- October 28: Green Diesel ~ Green Diesel are a proper folk-rock band of the old school.
- November 4: Intarsia ~ Sway, sing or just soak in the sounds...
- November 11: Armistice Centenary Special - Bob Fox ~ An evening with the Warhorse Songman.
- November 18: Whitechapel Noise - Politics, sex and religion in the Cockney-Yiddish music hall ~ Expect to laugh, cry, singalong and go blimey that's interesting...
- November 25: Trio Dhoore ~ Steamy folk music guaranteed by 3 brothers.
- December 2018