Steve is a wonderful singer and concertina player, a real folkies folkie.
Steve is known as a pioneer of highly sophisticated English concertina song accompaniments, stretching the boundaries of traditional forms, with one of the best voices in the business. He is a multi-instrumentalist, who also accompanies himself on the cittern, and also plays mandolin and banjo.
"...the best spot I've seen recently was Steve Turner - total intensive musical focus and a vast serious repertoire" - Nancy Kerr
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/423673
- September 2018
- October 7: Delta Ladies ~ Hillbilly Trance...
- October 14: Dave Peabody & Regina Mudrich ~ An evening of blues and vaudeville songs.
- October 21: Rob Murch and Michelle Holding ~ A rare chance to hear a master banjo player and his star pupil.
- October 28: Green Diesel ~ Green Diesel are a proper folk-rock band of the old school.
- November 4: Intarsia ~ Sway, sing or just soak in the sounds...
- November 11: Armistice Centenary Special - Bob Fox ~ An evening with the Warhorse Songman.
- November 18: Whitechapel Noise - Politics, sex and religion in the Cockney-Yiddish music hall ~ Expect to laugh, cry, singalong and go blimey that's interesting...
- November 25: Trio Dhoore ~ Steamy folk music guaranteed by 3 brothers.
- December 2018