Steve is a wonderful singer and concertina player, a real folkies folkie.
Steve is known as a pioneer of highly sophisticated English concertina song accompaniments, stretching the boundaries of traditional forms, with one of the best voices in the business. He is a multi-instrumentalist, who also accompanies himself on the cittern, and also plays mandolin and banjo.
"...the best spot I've seen recently was Steve Turner - total intensive musical focus and a vast serious repertoire" - Nancy Kerr
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/423673
- January 2018
- February 4: Lynne Heraud & Pat Turner ~ Lovely harmony singing on songs that range from the biggest ballad to the silliest ditty.
- February 11: Cosmotheka ~ The masters of Music Hall are back!
- February 18: Damien Barber & Mike Wilson ~ Great songs sung with power and grace.
- February 25: Steve Turner ~ A wonderful singer and concertina player, a real folkies folkie.
- March 4: Sam Gleaves ~ Old time country music and newly written songs from the Appalachian mountains.
- March 11: Tom McConville ~ One of the leading fiddle players of our time - a world class act!
- March 18: Leon Rosselson ~ One of the most powerful songwriters to emerge from the folk revival.
- March 25: Sara Grey & Kieron Means ~ Fine old time music from this Mother and Son duo.
- April 2018
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday