Abioye & Randall
David Randall (Faithless, Slovo, 1 Giant Leap) and Fausat Abioye discovered they shared a love of guitars and the music of North and West Africa and the Middle East, after a sparring session in a boxing gym in Brixton, South London. So they decided to hang up their gloves and get out their guitars.
"Abioye and Randall will take you on a journey from Brixton to Bamako and back, with their joyfully infectious guitar and kick drum rhythms..." Globoloco Sounds.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/248642
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.