At just 26 years of age Jim Morray defines the state of the art in traditional English folk song interpretation. Even more than Kevin.
From the electronic trickery of his debut album Sweet England, described as called "the most significant new development in English folk music since Fairport Convention's Liege and Leif." by Uncut magazine to his latest release "Low Culture" he constantly challenges and redefines the boundaries and limitations of how our music should be performed.
Admission £8 (£7 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.