E17 Street Party
Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party!
We'll be taking to opportunity to showcase some of the new friends we've made over the year, plus there will be ice cream and beer!
The party runs from 1 to 6 with the music starting about half one.
This years featured artists are:
- Sound Tradition - Traditional unaccompanied English folk singer
- Jamie Rowan - singalong fun and games!
- Clarke Camilleri - A young singer songwriter from Nottinghamshire who loves traditional and blues song and writing his own music.
- Alternative Book Club - Walthamstow's very own stomping blues duo. Straight from the Ching delta!
Plus the Chingford Morris dancers.
It's always a cracking afternoon and we'll look forward to seeing you.
- May 2020
- June 7: Moor Music ~ Hardcore trad from the heart of Dartmoor.
- June 14: The Brothers Gillespie ~ Lyrical intensity and the sounds of soaring sibling harmony.
- June 21: Spring Singaround ~ Bring a song or a tune or maybe even a poem or a story to share.
- June 28: Street Party ~ Folk music, beer and ice cream!