An old pal of the club in his duo with Tom Kitching Gren has struck out on his own with his unique and hugely charismatic music. A great songwriter, guitarist and banjo player with influences ranging from English folk to moody American blues.
“Gren’s soft voice and guitar skills had the audience sat in mesmerised silence” - Bright Young Folk at Frome Festival 2012
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.