An old pal of the club in his duo with Tom Kitching Gren has struck out on his own with his unique and hugely charismatic music. A great songwriter, guitarist and banjo player with influences ranging from English folk to moody American blues.
“Gren’s soft voice and guitar skills had the audience sat in mesmerised silence” - Bright Young Folk at Frome Festival 2012
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.