One of the great singing families in the English folk revival, The Wilson family consists of sister Pat and brothers Tom, Chris, Steve, Ken and Mike, all members of the same family from Teesside in the North East of England.
All first class singers in their own right the combination of all that talent is nothing less than overwhelming.
"...a vocal orchestra" ~ Peter Bellamy
Admission £8 (£7 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.