Born to a Scottish father and an American mother, David Ferrard is a veritable 'one-man transatlantic session'. He broke onto the British folk scene in 2006 with his rootsy folk songs which, whilst contemporary, evoke the 60s folk revival with echos of Tom Paxton, James Taylor and even Joan Baez.
"...incisive, topical, and appealing. David Ferrard is definitely one to watch" ~ Rogue Folk Review
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- December 2019
- Closed ~ Closed for New Year.
- January 12: Leon Rosselson ~ One of the most powerful songwriters to emerge from the folk revival.
- January 19: Matthew Crampton ~ A great evening of wonderful singing, stories and some real top notch silliness.
- January 26: Liege & Lief Night ~ A special night celebrating a special album.
- February 2: Teilhard Frost ~ A multi-instrumentalist, specializing in traditional fiddle tunes, with a particular interest in the Appalachian Mountains.
- February 9: Mama's Broke ~ Original songwriting combined with folk traditions create a compelling performance, delivered with heart and raw energy.
- February 16: John Kirkpatrick ~ Master of the squeezebox, wonderful singer and glorious warm hearted performer of all kinds of music.
- Closed ~ Easter