Born to a Scottish father and an American mother, David Ferrard is a veritable 'one-man transatlantic session'. He broke onto the British folk scene in 2006 with his rootsy folk songs which, whilst contemporary, evoke the 60s folk revival with echos of Tom Paxton, James Taylor and even Joan Baez.
"...incisive, topical, and appealing. David Ferrard is definitely one to watch" ~ Rogue Folk Review
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- Closed ~ May Bank Holiday
- May 7: The Rheingans Sisters ~ Fiddle-singing duo who play it like they mean it.
- May 14: Jimmy Aldridge and Sid Goldsmith ~ Highly acclaimed folk duo who play traditional and original music of the British Isles.
- May 21: Dovetail Trio ~ Familiar narratives and modern themes with infectious energy and a passion for musical heritage.
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- June 4: Stick In The Wheel ~ Local heroes!
- June 11: Rattle on the Stovepipe ~ A trio of master musicians on guitar, banjo and fiddle.
- June 18: Sally Ironmonger & Brian Carter ~ A superb songwriter with a voice that doesn't back down.
- June 25: The E17 Folk Street Party ~ Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party!