A fabulous songwriter, wonderful singer and seriously underrated guitar player.
A real cornerstone of the folk club scene who always manages to stay fresh and relevant.
"He is one of my and Fairport Convention’s favourite performers. If you haven’t heard him, I suggest you go and check him out as soon as possible. A remarkable talent!"
- Dave Pegg, Fairport Convention
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/308794
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2018
- March 4: Sam Gleaves ~ Old time country music and newly written songs from the Appalachian mountains.
- March 11: Tom McConville ~ One of the leading fiddle players of our time - a world class act!
- March 18: Leon Rosselson ~ One of the most powerful songwriters to emerge from the folk revival.
- March 25: Sara Grey & Kieron Means ~ Fine old time music from this Mother and Son duo.
- April 2018
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday