A trio from Hungary that plays music from England!
The band plays all kinds of vernacular music, from medieval lyrics and student songs, to the piquant urban songs from the 17th and 18th century, to 19th-century music hall songs and the folk music of the countryside and the industrial townships, as well as a handful of twentieth-century songs.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/312899
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.