Playing Rapunzel are an energetic duo with fine voices and wonderful musicianship who share, in rich, powerful harmony, songs of story and myth, and things that might have been. And they're a great laugh too!
"I laughed, I cried and came away with the distinct impression that I know very few musicians in any genre who can hold a candle to these two." - Annie Walker, Weyrd Music
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.