Katsha’nes - Cockney-yiddish Music-hall
Katsha’nes breathes irresistible life into songs from archive songsheets and songbooks, produced at the time they were sung in Whitechapel's York Minster and Wonderland music halls, where immigrant song writers described their experiences in these humorous, moving, feisty, sexy and irreverent songs.
Come on, it's an evening of Cockney-yiddish Music-hall - what more do you need?!
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/345473
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.