Thomas McCarthy & Racker Donnelly
An evening for serious craic addicts.
Thomas McCarthy is a singer from an Irish Traveller family in Birr, County Offaly. From a considerable dynasty of traditional singers, song-makers and musicians, Thomas grew up surrounded by the singing of his late mother, her father and aunts and uncles and now lives in London.
Racker Donnelly, the Irish Folk Poet writes verse and song that's as funny and charming as it is literate.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.