Celebrating the timeless melodic beauty of traditional Irish music and more, Artisan Row brings together four well-known figures from London's traditional Irish music scene.
First performing together in this combination at the 2012 Ennis Trad Festival, the quartet uses its rich textural palette to set the material in striking and ear-catching ways while always respecting the primacy of the melody.
Artisan Row are:
- Conor Doherty – guitars, vocals
- Elma McElligott – flute, whistle, backing vocals
- Pete Quinn – piano, keyboard, backing vocals
- Karen Ryan – banjo, mandola, fiddle, whistle
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/418291
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- June 3: Lucy Ward ~ Great songs, a wonderful performer and enough charisma to stop a bullet.
- June 10: Teacups ~ New songs, murder ballads, exotic shanties and traditional songs of love and loss.
- June 17: Summer Singaround
- June 24: E17 Street Party ~ Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party.