Elias Sibley was thirteen years old when he started studying the classical guitar with Roland Gallery at the Purcell School of Music for gifted young musicians before going on to study at the Royal College of Music.
Tonight he'll be concentrating on the music of the Edwardian Classical banjo - once a common musical style now very seldom heard and demonstrating his awesome talent with the Ukelee.
That's right - Royal College of Music London trained fingers brought to bare on the uke! How cool is that?!
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- January 2018
- February 4: Lynne Heraud & Pat Turner ~ Lovely harmony singing on songs that range from the biggest ballad to the silliest ditty.
- February 11: Cosmotheka ~ The masters of Music Hall are back!
- February 18: Damien Barber & Mike Wilson ~ Great songs sung with power and grace.
- February 25: Steve Turner ~ A wonderful singer and concertina player, a real folkies folkie.
- March 4: Sam Gleaves ~ Old time country music and newly written songs from the Appalachian mountains.
- March 11: Tom McConville ~ One of the leading fiddle players of our time - a world class act!
- March 18: Leon Rosselson ~ One of the most powerful songwriters to emerge from the folk revival.
- March 25: Sara Grey & Kieron Means ~ Fine old time music from this Mother and Son duo.
- April 2018
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday