Elias Sibley was thirteen years old when he started studying the classical guitar with Roland Gallery at the Purcell School of Music for gifted young musicians before going on to study at the Royal College of Music.
Tonight he'll be concentrating on the music of the Edwardian Classical banjo - once a common musical style now very seldom heard and demonstrating his awesome talent with the Ukelee.
That's right - Royal College of Music London trained fingers brought to bare on the uke! How cool is that?!
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- October 2019
- November 3: Hunter Muskett ~ Layers of acoustic guitars, a delicate beat and some lush vocal harmonising...
- November 10: Riley Baugus ~ Banjos, Ballads, Stories and Songs of the Southern Appalachians.
- November 17: Dana & Susan Robinson ~ Vivid songwriting and storytelling, with fiddle tunes and banjo grooves...
- November 24: Tommy Sands ~ Legendary singer, songwriter and social activist.
- December 1: Radical Yiddish politics in the songs of the 1880s with Vivi Lachs ~ An unforgettable multimedia presentation.
- December 8: Norfolk Broads ~ From dark tales of murder and seduction, to ballads of love and hope...
- December 15: Christmas Singaround ~ Bring a song, a tune or a story to share.