Elias Sibley was thirteen years old when he started studying the classical guitar with Roland Gallery at the Purcell School of Music for gifted young musicians before going on to study at the Royal College of Music.
Tonight he'll be concentrating on the music of the Edwardian Classical banjo - once a common musical style now very seldom heard and demonstrating his awesome talent with the Ukelee.
That's right - Royal College of Music London trained fingers brought to bare on the uke! How cool is that?!
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- March 2017
- April 2017
- May 7: The Rheingans Sisters ~ Fiddle-singing duo who play it like they mean it.
- May 14: Jimmy Aldridge and Sid Goldsmith ~ Highly acclaimed folk duo who play traditional and original music of the British Isles.
- May 21: Dovetail Trio ~ Familiar narratives and modern themes with infectious energy and a passion for musical heritage.
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- June 4: Stick In The Wheel ~ Local heroes!
- June 11: Rattle on the Stovepipe ~ A trio of master musicians on guitar, banjo and fiddle.
- June 18: Sally Ironmonger & Brian Carter ~ A superb songwriter with a voice that doesn't back down.
- June 25: The E17 Folk Street Party ~ Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party!