Elias Sibley was thirteen years old when he started studying the classical guitar with Roland Gallery at the Purcell School of Music for gifted young musicians before going on to study at the Royal College of Music.
Tonight he'll be concentrating on the music of the Edwardian Classical banjo - once a common musical style now very seldom heard and demonstrating his awesome talent with the Ukelee.
That's right - Royal College of Music London trained fingers brought to bare on the uke! How cool is that?!
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.