Racker Donnelly & Jacquelyn Hynes
Genius and slightly bonkers poet Racker Donnelly needs no introduction to regulars at the club.
A familiar sight at clubs and festivals his poems and stories are clever, insightful and very very funny.
This evening he will be joined by hugely the talented Jacquelyn Hynes.
Jacqy is Flute and Folk lecturer at Morley College, Flute and Whistle tutor at the Irish Cultural Centre, London, and recently a guest lecturer in Folk at the Institute for Contemporary Music Performance in London.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/393234
- October 2019
- November 3: Hunter Muskett ~ Layers of acoustic guitars, a delicate beat and some lush vocal harmonising...
- November 10: Riley Baugus ~ Banjos, Ballads, Stories and Songs of the Southern Appalachians.
- November 17: Dana & Susan Robinson ~ Vivid songwriting and storytelling, with fiddle tunes and banjo grooves...
- November 24: Tommy Sands ~ Legendary singer, songwriter and social activist.
- December 1: Radical Yiddish politics in the songs of the 1880s with Vivi Lachs ~ An unforgettable multimedia presentation.
- December 8: Norfolk Broads ~ From dark tales of murder and seduction, to ballads of love and hope...
- December 15: Christmas Singaround ~ Bring a song, a tune or a story to share.