A new name for us but this promises to be a very special evening.
Caroline Trettine’s guitar-based songs are transformed by the virtuosic Mosi Conde on kora and Alison Rayner on double bass into fine, vibrant melodic textures and intricate rhythms.
The inspired flourishes of Mosi’s kora, anchored by Alison’s graceful bass give Caroline the vocal space to explore her songs’ passion and poetry. They are all experts in their musical green fields, coming together to create original world class culturally blended folk music.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/383661
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.