A new name for us but this promises to be a very special evening.
Caroline Trettine’s guitar-based songs are transformed by the virtuosic Mosi Conde on kora and Alison Rayner on double bass into fine, vibrant melodic textures and intricate rhythms.
The inspired flourishes of Mosi’s kora, anchored by Alison’s graceful bass give Caroline the vocal space to explore her songs’ passion and poetry. They are all experts in their musical green fields, coming together to create original world class culturally blended folk music.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/383661
- October 2019
- November 3: Hunter Muskett ~ Layers of acoustic guitars, a delicate beat and some lush vocal harmonising...
- November 10: Riley Baugus ~ Banjos, Ballads, Stories and Songs of the Southern Appalachians.
- November 17: Dana & Susan Robinson ~ Vivid songwriting and storytelling, with fiddle tunes and banjo grooves...
- November 24: Tommy Sands ~ Legendary singer, songwriter and social activist.
- December 1: Radical Yiddish politics in the songs of the 1880s with Vivi Lachs ~ An unforgettable multimedia presentation.
- December 8: Norfolk Broads ~ From dark tales of murder and seduction, to ballads of love and hope...
- December 15: Christmas Singaround ~ Bring a song, a tune or a story to share.