Tonight is our contribution to the Stow Festival and we're gonna make sure the weekend goes out on a high.
Eclectic Acoustic Vaudeville!
Vocalist Oliver Carpenter was described as "The nearest singer to Tom Waits that we have" by Blues in Britain magazine teams up with bass player Chris Lomas and squeezebox maestro Phil Bond for an evening of kick arse blues, ska, swing and fun!
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/370129
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.