Featuring Paul Hutchinson on accordion and Paul Sartin oboe, violin and vocals, both well know on the scene.
Belshazzar’s Feast start with traditional folk music, add a touch of classical and jazz, throw in a bit of pop and music hall, and top it off wry humour for a unique live experience.
One of folks great odd couples. Along with Kevin and Russ, of course.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/271186
- October 2019
- November 3: Hunter Muskett ~ Layers of acoustic guitars, a delicate beat and some lush vocal harmonising...
- November 10: Riley Baugus ~ Banjos, Ballads, Stories and Songs of the Southern Appalachians.
- November 17: Dana & Susan Robinson ~ Vivid songwriting and storytelling, with fiddle tunes and banjo grooves...
- November 24: Tommy Sands ~ Legendary singer, songwriter and social activist.
- December 1: Radical Yiddish politics in the songs of the 1880s with Vivi Lachs ~ An unforgettable multimedia presentation.
- December 8: Norfolk Broads ~ From dark tales of murder and seduction, to ballads of love and hope...
- December 15: Christmas Singaround ~ Bring a song, a tune or a story to share.