Lincolnshire based musicians Dave Wilson and Kip Winter joined forces in 1995 and have steadily built a reputation across the UK for engaging live performances, performing mostly original songs along with the odd well chosen cover.
Powerful lyrics combine with superb harmonies to produce songs to remember.
"A magnificent song writer" - John Tams
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.