In a partnership with lyricist Clive James that has lasted for more than forty years Pete has crafted some of the best songs ever written.
The pairs most recent album The Colours of the Night released this year see them as strong as ever.
This is a rare chance to see him in London.
For this evening special ticket arrangements will apply. all tickets will be avaialable in advance either onlne via wegot tickets or at the club to those attending on the previous Sunday evenings (whilst still available). For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/328488
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- Closed ~ May Bank Holiday
- May 7: The Rheingans Sisters ~ Fiddle-singing duo who play it like they mean it.
- May 14: Jimmy Aldridge and Sid Goldsmith ~ Highly acclaimed folk duo who play traditional and original music of the British Isles.
- May 21: Dovetail Trio ~ Familiar narratives and modern themes with infectious energy and a passion for musical heritage.
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- June 4: Stick In The Wheel ~ Local heroes!
- June 11: Rattle on the Stovepipe ~ A trio of master musicians on guitar, banjo and fiddle.
- June 18: Sally Ironmonger & Brian Carter ~ A superb songwriter with a voice that doesn't back down.
- June 25: The E17 Folk Street Party ~ Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party!