In a partnership with lyricist Clive James that has lasted for more than forty years Pete has crafted some of the best songs ever written.
The pairs most recent album The Colours of the Night released this year see them as strong as ever.
This is a rare chance to see him in London.
For this evening special ticket arrangements will apply. all tickets will be avaialable in advance either onlne via wegot tickets or at the club to those attending on the previous Sunday evenings (whilst still available). For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/328488
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.