Described as ‘the finest English-style finger-picking guitarist of his generation’ by Bellowhead’s Jon Boden, Sam has established himself as one of the most admired singer and songwriters around.
"..like one of his heroes Richard Thompson, Carter has the ability to enthral with just one climactic chord when he moves effortlessly into rock guitar mode and the jagged contrast with his softer side makes it all the more effective… he has such an abundance of natural talent, and you will him on all the way" - fRoots
Admission £10 (£8 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/383428
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.