Jim Mageean & Graeme Knights
An evening of big songs with two of the biggest voices in folk. Jim and Graham have been involoved with the folk scene for many years before joining forces in 2002.
Sea Shanties, Work Songs, Union Songs, Mining Songs, Drinking Songs etc. Anything to get the audience to join in and "Make the Rafters Roar".
We've been gaining a reputation as a singing club in the last couple of years and tonight is a chance to really let rip.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.