Jim Mageean & Graeme Knights
An evening of big songs with two of the biggest voices in folk. Jim and Graham have been involoved with the folk scene for many years before joining forces in 2002.
Sea Shanties, Work Songs, Union Songs, Mining Songs, Drinking Songs etc. Anything to get the audience to join in and "Make the Rafters Roar".
We've been gaining a reputation as a singing club in the last couple of years and tonight is a chance to really let rip.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.