Dave Peabody & Regina Mudrich
Award winning veteran British bluesman Dave Peabody and classically trained violinist Regina Mudrich blew us away on their last visit.
Dave has been one of this countries most respected and authoritative blues guitarists with a career stretching back to the British blues revival of the sixties. Voted “Acoustic Blues Artist of the Year” 3 times by the British Blues Connection and Blues In Britain Magazine.
Regina studied for 9 years at the Special School of Music – University of Music “Franz Liszt” in Weimar, GDR. She’s a busy musician including recording with our pal Lucy Ward.
This will be a blinding night.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
On the majority of club nights you will be able to pay on the door although we do put advance tickets on sale. On occasion demand will be very high and the evening may sell out in advance or there will be limited availabilty on the door. Please check the website regularly for the current position on specific evenings. For online tickets for this evening go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/444289
- January 2020
- February 2: Teilhard Frost ~ A multi-instrumentalist, specializing in traditional fiddle tunes, with a particular interest in the Appalachian Mountains.
- February 9: Mama's Broke ~ Original songwriting combined with folk traditions create a compelling performance, delivered with heart and raw energy.
- February 16: John Kirkpatrick ~ Master of the squeezebox, wonderful singer and glorious warm hearted performer of all kinds of music.
- February 23: Matt Quinn & Owen Woods ~ Infectious dance tunes from around Europe and Canada.
- March 1: Tim Edey ~ A magical evening of music including folk, jazz, blues, celtic and world music.
- March 8: Union Jill ~ Historical themes and contemporary issues, personal experiences and protest songs.
- March 15: Wizz Jones ~ A guitar legend.
- March 22: Tom McConville ~ One of the leading fiddle players of our time - a world class act!
- March 29: Jackie Oates and John Spiers ~ An evening of enthralling music and humorous banter.
- Closed ~ Easter