Keith Christmas was part of the scene where folk and prog rock found a common groove back in the early seventies.
He plays acoustic guitar on David’s first album Space Oddity and performed at the first Glastonbury Festival before even it was even called that.
He's recorded many albums over the last fifty years, played all over the world and shared stages with some of the biggest names in music.
This is an amazingly rare chance to see him perform in a London folk club. Keith will perform two sets back to back followed by a question and answer session.
Seriously, this one is gonna rock!
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to https://www.wegottickets.com/event/465163
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- June 2: Woody Guthrie and Old Man Trump with Will Kaufman ~ The story of a folk legend vs a racist landlord...
- June 9: Clarke Buehling ~ The worlds leading authorities on nineteenth century banjo.
- June 16: Elizabeth LaPrelle & Sandy Newlin ~ An evening of utterly authentic Appalachian folk singing.
- June 23: Summer Singaround ~ Bring a song to sing, a tune to play or even a story...
- June 30: The Vicky Martin Memorial Street Party ~ Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party.