By popular demand! A very rare opportunity to see highly regarded songwriter Jim Woodland.
One of the best kept secrets in songwriting Jim has a history in rock music, cabaret, theatre and the contemporary folk circuit.
And he's a huge favorite amongst some of out most clued-up friends and they know what they are talking about!
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.