Chris Sherburn and Denny Bartley
Chris and Denny have been performing throughout the UK, Europe and America since the early '90s and are well known for their exhilarating tunes, moving lyrics and a love of the craic.
In 2010, Chris and Denny were nominated for 'Best Duo' at The Spiral Awards.
If you like folk music, banter and soul-stirring songs you'll love Chris & Denny!
Admission £7 (£6 unwaged)
- January 2018
- February 4: Lynne Heraud & Pat Turner ~ Lovely harmony singing on songs that range from the biggest ballad to the silliest ditty.
- February 11: Cosmotheka ~ The masters of Music Hall are back!
- February 18: Damien Barber & Mike Wilson ~ Great songs sung with power and grace.
- February 25: Steve Turner ~ A wonderful singer and concertina player, a real folkies folkie.
- March 4: Sam Gleaves ~ Old time country music and newly written songs from the Appalachian mountains.
- March 11: Tom McConville ~ One of the leading fiddle players of our time - a world class act!
- March 18: Leon Rosselson ~ One of the most powerful songwriters to emerge from the folk revival.
- March 25: Sara Grey & Kieron Means ~ Fine old time music from this Mother and Son duo.
- April 2018
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday