Winter Wilson London Album Launch
Since joining forces in 1995, Lincolnshire-based Dave Wilson and Kip Winter have built a reputation across the UK and beyond for superb songs, sublime harmonies and a style that’s very much their own.
Folk with a splash of blues, singing out for the underdog, beautiful songs, beautifully sung and a weird humour all of their own.
And tonight will see the launch of their new album "Ashes and Dust"
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/346140
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.