Moore Moss Rutter
Widely regarded as three of the best players, innovators and performers in traditional folk music, Moore Moss Rutter have established themselves as a serious force on the folk scene since winning the BBC Radio 2 Young Folk Award back in 2011.
Tom Moore is a unique fiddle player, violist and composer originally from Norfolk. He is currently studying for a specialist creative music masters at Goldsmiths, University of London, and is in-demand as a session musician and collaborator on projects working across several fields including folk, improvisational and electronic.
Archie Churchill-Moss is based in Bristol and is one of Englands top melodeon players and tune-writers, whose work is stylistically informed by English and French musics. He is currently touring with Sam Kelly's Lost Boys; alongside Tom in False Lights; and teaches in the Folk department at Leeds College of Music.
Jack Rutter is a highly respected guitarist, singer and multi-instrumentalist from West Yorkshire. The recent release of his debut solo album has been met with across-the-board acclaim, and he has toured extensively with Seth Lakeman, Jackie Oates, Molly Evans Trio, and many more bands.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/454380
- December 2019
- Closed ~ Closed for New Year.
- January 12: Leon Rosselson ~ One of the most powerful songwriters to emerge from the folk revival.
- January 19: Matthew Crampton ~ A great evening of wonderful singing, stories and some real top notch silliness.
- January 26: Liege & Lief Night ~ A special night celebrating a special album.
- February 2: Teilhard Frost ~ A multi-instrumentalist, specializing in traditional fiddle tunes, with a particular interest in the Appalachian Mountains.
- February 9: Mama's Broke ~ Original songwriting combined with folk traditions create a compelling performance, delivered with heart and raw energy.
- February 16: John Kirkpatrick ~ Master of the squeezebox, wonderful singer and glorious warm hearted performer of all kinds of music.
- Closed ~ Easter