George Papavgeris and Los Marbles
A real treat tonight with a new alliance of three of our favourite artists which sees highly regarded songwriter George Papavgeris teaming up with the fabulous musicianship of Vicki Swan and Jonny Dyer.
George emerged around the turn of the century as one of the finest songwriters on the scene, whilst Vicki and Johnny have built a reputation as one of the folk scene's most skilful and mercurial duos with a rang of instrumentation ranging from Scottish smallpipes, Swedish nyckelharpa, double bass, whistle, guitar, accordion, and keyboards.
This is going to be one to remember.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.