Talis Kimberley presents contemporary, literate folk songs with green political edges & a warm, whimsical heart.
Wiltshire-based Talis along with Chantelle Smith on co-vocals and percussion, and Simon Fairbourn on bass, bassoon, whistles and occasional trumpet sing songs that are rooted in tradition but inspired by books, cakes, tea, history, socks, geo-politics & fish, and other things too!
Throw in some lovely harmonies and a strong focus on environmentalism and it's always a treat to see Talis and the guys.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/357983
- April 2017
- May 7: The Rheingans Sisters ~ Fiddle-singing duo who play it like they mean it.
- May 14: Jimmy Aldridge and Sid Goldsmith ~ Highly acclaimed folk duo who play traditional and original music of the British Isles.
- May 21: Dovetail Trio ~ Familiar narratives and modern themes with infectious energy and a passion for musical heritage.
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- June 4: Stick In The Wheel ~ Local heroes!
- June 11: Rattle on the Stovepipe ~ A trio of master musicians on guitar, banjo and fiddle.
- June 18: Sally Ironmonger & Brian Carter ~ A superb songwriter with a voice that doesn't back down.
- June 25: The E17 Folk Street Party ~ Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party!