Talis Kimberley presents contemporary, literate folk songs with green political edges & a warm, whimsical heart.
Wiltshire-based Talis along with Chantelle Smith on co-vocals and percussion, and Simon Fairbourn on bass, bassoon, whistles and occasional trumpet sing songs that are rooted in tradition but inspired by books, cakes, tea, history, socks, geo-politics & fish, and other things too!
Throw in some lovely harmonies and a strong focus on environmentalism and it's always a treat to see Talis and the guys.
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/357983
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.