Andy Irvine is one of the great Irish singers, his voice one of a handful of truly great ones that gets to the very soul of Ireland. He has been hailed as "a tradition in himself."
Musician, singer and songwriter, Andy has maintained his highly individual performing skills throughout his 45-year career. From Sweeney's Men in the mid 60s, via the enormous success of Planxty and Patrick Street, Andy has been a world music pioneer and an icon for traditional music and musicians.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/310158
Admission £8 (£7 unwaged)
- September 2017
- October 1: The Battle for the Ballot plus Steve Suffet ~ Telling the story of how everybody in the UK came to have a vote.
- October 8: James Brothers ~ Antipodean-steeped folk virtuosity.
- October 15: Pete Coe ~ A one man folk industry!
- October 22: Maggie Holland ~ A rare chance to see this legendary songwriter.
- October 29: Ken Wilson & Jim Mcfarland ~ A fine evening of real folk singing.
- November 5: Bonfire Night Singaround ~ Bring a song, a tune, a poem or a story to share.
- November 12: Jody Kruskal ~ One of the best anglo-concertina players on the planet
- November 19: Artisan Row ~ Celebrating the timeless melodic beauty of traditional Irish music and more.
- November 26: Hadrian's Union ~ Eclectic folk rock.
- December 2017