A wildly tuneful and charming songwriter with an environmentalist angle, Talis writes on subject matters as diverse as Quince Jelly, Peak Oil, cats and patchwork, ghosts, gardens, journeys within or without, the secret lives of teabags and just what *did* Lady Macbeth say to Helen of Troy?
Appearing tonight with her trio this should be an evening of beguiling music full of twists and surprises.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/254558
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- February 2019
- March 3: Erin Harpe Country Blues Duo ~ A fabulous evening of shit-kicking country blues.
- March 10: Pete Atkin ~ Some of the best songs ever written.
- March 17: Joe Solo ~ Thought-provoking, comical and punch-the-air political.
- March 24: Arrowsmith:Robb ~ An international evening of great song and tunes.
- March 31: Lisa Knapp ~ Pushing boundaries with her radiant interpretation of traditional folk music.
- April 2019
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- May 12: The Frank Burkitt Band ~ Swinging good times all the way from New Zealand.