A wildly tuneful and charming songwriter with an environmentalist angle, Talis writes on subject matters as diverse as Quince Jelly, Peak Oil, cats and patchwork, ghosts, gardens, journeys within or without, the secret lives of teabags and just what *did* Lady Macbeth say to Helen of Troy?
Appearing tonight with her trio this should be an evening of beguiling music full of twists and surprises.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/254558
Admission £8 (£6 unwaged)
- December 2019
- Closed ~ Closed for New Year.
- January 12: Leon Rosselson ~ One of the most powerful songwriters to emerge from the folk revival.
- January 19: Matthew Crampton ~ A great evening of wonderful singing, stories and some real top notch silliness.
- January 26: Liege & Lief Night ~ A special night celebrating a special album.
- February 2: Teilhard Frost ~ A multi-instrumentalist, specializing in traditional fiddle tunes, with a particular interest in the Appalachian Mountains.
- February 9: Mama's Broke ~ Original songwriting combined with folk traditions create a compelling performance, delivered with heart and raw energy.
- February 16: John Kirkpatrick ~ Master of the squeezebox, wonderful singer and glorious warm hearted performer of all kinds of music.
- Closed ~ Easter