Armistice Centenary Special - Bob Fox
Tonight is the hundredth anniversary of the armistice that brought to an end the slaughter of the First World War.
To mark the occasion we present Bob Fox for an Evening with the Warhorse Songman.
Bob Fox is a celebrated, leading voice and musician in the UK folk scene and will be joining us after performing his celebrated role as the Songman in the the acclaimed play Warhorse at the The National Theatre.
These songs tell the experience of the trenches from the point of view of the ordinary men who served and died in them.
For this evening a limited number of advance tickets will be on sale via we got tickets. Be assured that you will still be able to pay on the night but please remember to get here early. For online tickets go to http://www.wegottickets.com/event/451811
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- June 2: Woody Guthrie and Old Man Trump with Will Kaufman ~ The story of a folk legend vs a racist landlord...
- June 9: Clarke Buehling ~ The worlds leading authorities on nineteenth century banjo.
- June 16: Elizabeth LaPrelle & Sandy Newlin ~ An evening of utterly authentic Appalachian folk singing.
- June 23: Summer Singaround ~ Bring a song to sing, a tune to play or even a story...
- June 30: The Vicky Martin Memorial Street Party ~ Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party.