Nancy Kerr and James Fagan join forces with Jess & Richard Arrowsmith formerly of Crucible for a true folk supergroup.
Four voices in harmony, double fiddles, box and guitar-bouzouki combining with their bold take on old and new English songs and tunes.
This one is gonna be one to remember.
* Please note Russ will not be available on social media for the duration of this evenings concert.
Just to remind you that tickets have been on sale in advance and we expect this evening to be very busy. You can still purchase tickets online, subject to availability, up to approximately 5.00pm on Sunday. Unsold tickets from the club sale and any unsold online tickets will be available on the door but do come early if not purchasing in advance. We expect that there will be a reasonable number available on the door but stress that it may be "house full" for late arrivals without advance tickets.
For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/328482
Admission £10 (£8 unwaged)
- February 2018
- March 4: Sam Gleaves ~ Old time country music and newly written songs from the Appalachian mountains.
- March 11: Tom McConville ~ One of the leading fiddle players of our time - a world class act!
- March 18: Leon Rosselson ~ One of the most powerful songwriters to emerge from the folk revival.
- March 25: Sara Grey & Kieron Means ~ Fine old time music from this Mother and Son duo.
- April 2018
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday