Nancy Kerr and James Fagan join forces with Jess & Richard Arrowsmith formerly of Crucible for a true folk supergroup.
Four voices in harmony, double fiddles, box and guitar-bouzouki combining with their bold take on old and new English songs and tunes.
This one is gonna be one to remember.
* Please note Russ will not be available on social media for the duration of this evenings concert.
Just to remind you that tickets have been on sale in advance and we expect this evening to be very busy. You can still purchase tickets online, subject to availability, up to approximately 5.00pm on Sunday. Unsold tickets from the club sale and any unsold online tickets will be available on the door but do come early if not purchasing in advance. We expect that there will be a reasonable number available on the door but stress that it may be "house full" for late arrivals without advance tickets.
For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/328482
Admission £10 (£8 unwaged)
- January 2020
- February 2: Teilhard Frost ~ A multi-instrumentalist, specializing in traditional fiddle tunes, with a particular interest in the Appalachian Mountains.
- February 9: Mama's Broke ~ Original songwriting combined with folk traditions create a compelling performance, delivered with heart and raw energy.
- February 16: John Kirkpatrick ~ Master of the squeezebox, wonderful singer and glorious warm hearted performer of all kinds of music.
- February 23: Matt Quinn & Owen Woods ~ Infectious dance tunes from around Europe and Canada.
- March 1: Tim Edey ~ A magical evening of music including folk, jazz, blues, celtic and world music.
- March 8: Union Jill ~ Historical themes and contemporary issues, personal experiences and protest songs.
- March 15: Wizz Jones ~ A guitar legend.
- March 22: Tom McConville ~ One of the leading fiddle players of our time - a world class act!
- March 29: Jackie Oates and John Spiers ~ An evening of enthralling music and humorous banter.