Nancy Kerr and James Fagan join forces with Jess & Richard Arrowsmith formerly of Crucible for a true folk supergroup.
Four voices in harmony, double fiddles, box and guitar-bouzouki combining with their bold take on old and new English songs and tunes.
This one is gonna be one to remember.
* Please note Russ will not be available on social media for the duration of this evenings concert.
Just to remind you that tickets have been on sale in advance and we expect this evening to be very busy. You can still purchase tickets online, subject to availability, up to approximately 5.00pm on Sunday. Unsold tickets from the club sale and any unsold online tickets will be available on the door but do come early if not purchasing in advance. We expect that there will be a reasonable number available on the door but stress that it may be "house full" for late arrivals without advance tickets.
For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/328482
Admission £10 (£8 unwaged)
- May 2020
- June 7: Moor Music ~ Hardcore trad from the heart of Dartmoor.
- June 14: The Brothers Gillespie ~ Lyrical intensity and the sounds of soaring sibling harmony.
- June 21: Spring Singaround ~ Bring a song or a tune or maybe even a poem or a story to share.
- June 28: Street Party ~ Folk music, beer and ice cream!