Nancy Kerr and James Fagan join forces with Jess & Richard Arrowsmith formerly of Crucible for a true folk supergroup.
Four voices in harmony, double fiddles, box and guitar-bouzouki combining with their bold take on old and new English songs and tunes.
This one is gonna be one to remember.
* Please note Russ will not be available on social media for the duration of this evenings concert.
Just to remind you that tickets have been on sale in advance and we expect this evening to be very busy. You can still purchase tickets online, subject to availability, up to approximately 5.00pm on Sunday. Unsold tickets from the club sale and any unsold online tickets will be available on the door but do come early if not purchasing in advance. We expect that there will be a reasonable number available on the door but stress that it may be "house full" for late arrivals without advance tickets.
For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/328482
Admission £10 (£8 unwaged)
- March 2017
- April 2017
- May 7: The Rheingans Sisters ~ Fiddle-singing duo who play it like they mean it.
- May 14: Jimmy Aldridge and Sid Goldsmith ~ Highly acclaimed folk duo who play traditional and original music of the British Isles.
- May 21: Dovetail Trio ~ Familiar narratives and modern themes with infectious energy and a passion for musical heritage.
- Closed ~ Bank Holiday
- June 4: Stick In The Wheel ~ Local heroes!
- June 11: Rattle on the Stovepipe ~ A trio of master musicians on guitar, banjo and fiddle.
- June 18: Sally Ironmonger & Brian Carter ~ A superb songwriter with a voice that doesn't back down.
- June 25: The E17 Folk Street Party ~ Finishing off our season with our now traditional E17 Folk Street Party!