Nancy Kerr and James Fagan join forces with Jess & Richard Arrowsmith formerly of Crucible for a true folk supergroup.
Four voices in harmony, double fiddles, box and guitar-bouzouki combining with their bold take on old and new English songs and tunes.
This one is gonna be one to remember.
* Please note Russ will not be available on social media for the duration of this evenings concert.
Just to remind you that tickets have been on sale in advance and we expect this evening to be very busy. You can still purchase tickets online, subject to availability, up to approximately 5.00pm on Sunday. Unsold tickets from the club sale and any unsold online tickets will be available on the door but do come early if not purchasing in advance. We expect that there will be a reasonable number available on the door but stress that it may be "house full" for late arrivals without advance tickets.
For online tickets go to www.wegottickets.com/event/328482
Admission £10 (£8 unwaged)
- October 2018
- November 4: Intarsia ~ Sway, sing or just soak in the sounds...
- November 11: Armistice Centenary Special - Bob Fox ~ An evening with the Warhorse Songman.
- November 18: Whitechapel Noise - Politics, sex and religion in the Cockney-Yiddish music hall ~ Expect to laugh, cry, singalong and go blimey that's interesting...
- November 25: Trio Dhoore ~ Steamy folk music guaranteed by 3 brothers.
- December 2018